Virus Prevention Cleaning
The importance of a clean and hygienic workplace has never been higher. As colleagues and employees return to the office, making sure that they feel safe is vital, and this is where our virus prevention cleaning service can help.
Our misting decontamination system is proven to kill Covid-19 and other viruses in 30 seconds, and features the following elements:
- It’s food safe, meaning it can be used in scenarios where food is prepared or eaten.
- It’s proven to kill 99.99% of bacteria EN1276. It’s also suitable and approved for use on dirty as well as clean surfaces (5 minute kill time on dirty surfaces).
- It comes in robust, portable container that can be used anywhere.
- The solution is not an alcohol-based product, making it completely non-flammable and safe to use around electrics, unlike other alcohol-based sprays.
- It is suitable for all surfaces, including upholstery, leather, plastic, and metal.
- It leaves areas safe and ready to use, immediately.
Our cleaning services below include the following features that will ensure your office remains clean, safe, and virus free.
Premium Daily Cleaning
This is our entry level cleaning service for desks and hard services that we have added advanced procedures to, such as additional PPE and virucidal products, to ensure a complete clean.
High Touch Point Cleaning
This has become an increasingly more important part of our service.
Given many viruses are transferred through surfaces, sanitising high touch point areas helps safeguard you and your colleagues. Areas targeted in this clean include, but not limited to:
- Door handles and push plates,
- Microwave doors,
- Lift buttons,
- Stair banisters,
- Window latches,
- Personal work areas,
- Desk chair arms and back rests,
- Keyboards and,
- Computer mice.
A thorough clean of the entire office and its contents, this service can include difficult to reach and often neglected areas such as door frames and paintwork, light fittings, carpets and more.
Following a Deep Clean, we also recommend a a High Touch Point Clean or Preventative Virus Clean to ensure the whole office safe and ready to re-open.
Deep Cleans are also recommended periodically for all buildings to maintain a high level of hygiene and cleanliness.
How We Can Help
At Excel Office Cleaning, we have over 50 years’ experience in keeping local business premises clean and hygienic. Our staff of friendly and experienced cleaners are COSHH trained and deeply experienced.
If you’d like to discuss your cleaning needs further, contact Sally today on 01483 362045, email us at [email protected], or fill in our contact form here for a no-obligation quote.
Feel free to call us directly or simply complete our form below for a no obligation quotation.